Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day-2

hiiii guys,
It was one more nice day started with reminder of match between india v/s pak. in ASIA CUP.

Now this thing remind me one of best feature of my life ya i m talking about cricket.I am crazzy about cricket from i was 10 years old. Actually in india child learn how to play cricket before child started in nursury. Ya i m same crazzy fan like cricket like millions other in cricket.

Today's match was tensed for pakistan as they will be out of tournament if they loose today.and They loose toss and India take bat first.We had made 308. and pak is 105/1 in 16 overs. I am just praying that our spinners work and we win match.. cross my fingers..


Day was great even at working. I want to make a special function at NIIT. Really want to work it hard and make that one so special. I want to make it pure proffesional and also funky and funny.
I hope it will be best function ever had in NIIT.

Cricket, Music, Movies and reading this four things are too too close to my heart. I am also like to analyse people and advertising.

I want to write more on advertise but that's on tomorrow so see u till tomorrow but before living
Song of day:- allla ke bande has de.....
This song is very close to my heart specially words my fav. song...

Quote of day:-
"WHO SAYS NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE I AM DOING NOTHING FROM LAST MANY YEARS"

Joke of day:-
WHO WERE THE 3 MOST HARD WORKING PEOPLE IN MTV RODIES 5.0???


RAGHU




RANVIJAY






&






THINK?










ITS THE MAN WHO PRESSES BEEP BUTTON 2 CENSOR ABUSES.......

That's all for today...
ENJOY........................

No comments: