Thursday, July 10, 2008

Enemies

"Be Close to your friends but Be closer to enemy"

The first question is in your mind is why this stupid fellow write on enemins inspite of friends. Because there are many occasion when we feel,we enjoy with friends. We cried with friends. We smiled with them..

But we all are having more or less enemies in world. We are considering enemy from Bush to next person seating to us. Life is too small and we have lots of enemy and friends. And to differentiate between them is called life.

Actually i want to thank all my enemies bcoz they always helped me to take best out of me. Because i think our biggest enemy is ourself. Enemy word remind me some persons who are best friends at some point of time. Our enemy gives us oppertunity to fight with him so we can get our best.

Enemies gives us many moments which hurts us lot lot lot but at that moment we can find true friends who support us. Enemies always want to put us down and want to go up. But if we can get through him, or beat our enemy the smile we are having or a time we are feeling peace in heart is just great.

I heartly want to thank my all enemies (by god's grace there r not many enemy) who always go agianst me and help me to be best.

That's all for enemy
More More More to come on my friends..
but before that daily dose

Song of the day:-

Dhanya Dhanya naari jivan auro ko hi tu arpan
Song by sonu nigam with hats off to all ladies

Quote of the day:-
"There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you."
...David Burns, Intimate Connections

Joke of the day:-
Rajiv and Mona are flying to Australia for a two-week vacation to
celebrate their 20th anniversary.

Suddenly, over the public address system, the Captain announces, "Ladies
and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased
functioning and we will attempt an emergency landing. Luckily, I see an
uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach.
However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island
for the rest of our lives!"

Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island.


An hour later Rajiv turns to his wife and asks, "Mona, did we pay our Rs
5lakh deposit cheque yet to ICICI Bank?"

"No, sweetheart," she responds.

Rajiv, still shaken from the crash landing, then asks, "Mona, did we pay
our ICICI Bank Master card yet?"

"Oh no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the cheque," she says.

"One last thing, Mona. Did you remember to send cheques for the auto loan
to them too this month?" he asks.

"Oh, forgive me, Rajiv," begged Mona. "I didn't send that one, either."

Rajiv grabs her and gives her the biggest hug in 20 years. Mona pulls away
and asks him, "So, why did you hug me?"

Rajiv answers, "They'll find us!!!!"

Enjoy.....

No comments: