Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Going to rajkot

Hiiiiiiii,
Today, I was remembering one of those days, Which were previous days to rajkot. I had been lived 4 years in rajkot for my studies. and after all holidays the day before leaving home is as always bad.

I always comparing my life at home in bhuj and at room in rajkot.I had lived lots and lots greatest moments of life in rajkot. We smiled togather, we cried togather. Tomorrow I will be out of college officially but it remainds me lot lot lot days and more then that feeling of meeting older friends greatest friends of my life.

I will tell u all details all my hostel and college life but from 2nd august. Ya 2nd august 2004 was my first day at college and i will tell u what i happen and all 4 years sorry 4 golden years of my life.

Tomorrow I am going to rajkot to take my final sem. result. I will be back on thursday. When I had to go to rajkot. It reminds me my friends but more then that a food that was not as great as home. No probs tomorrow I will be there only for a day. So I will go to my room."my room" this word is too great for me and i use it many time.

U will really happy to read abot my college life and hostel life.But before that take rest of day.
and enjoy daily dose....

Song of Day:-
I come first time six string. boy i had five and dine
summer of 69,...
one of best english song i ever heared
hats off brayan adams
Too great lyrics

Quote of the day:
If you're going through hell, keep going.
- Winston Churchill

Joke of the day:
At a London bar, two men are sitting next to each other.
“I was listening to you speak,” says one, “and I can’t help thinking, are you from Devon?”
“Yes, I am!” says the other proudly.
“So am I!” says the first man. “Where in Devon are you from?”
“Barnstaple.”
“Me too! Which street?”
“Stanley Avenue.”
“My God, it’s a small world,” says the first man. “That’s where I grew up. Which school did you go to?”
“St Mary’s Grammar, of course,” says his companion.
“I left in 1968.”
“The good Lord must be smiling down upon us. I went to St Mary’s and left in 1968, too. Can you believe we both ended up in the same pub tonight?”
Just then, another man walks into the pub and orders a beer. The barman walks over, shaking his head.
“It’s going to be a long night,” he says. “The Hodgkins twins are drunk again.”

Movie of the day:
Little Manhattan
If you are really fan of sweet lovestories then watch this movie to see a really beautiful and sweet lovestory of 10 year old boy :)

Enjoy....



No comments: