Friday, July 18, 2008

GURU POORNIMA

GURU BRAMHA GURU VISHNU, GURU DEVO MAHESHWARAM
GURU SAKSHAT PARAM BRAMHA, TASMVAY SHREE GURU VEY NAMAH:

This two lines shows the importance of guru. I think there is thin line between teacher and guru. One of my student give me right def. of guru.

When some one teach u something then he is ur guru. First I want to thank all those teachers, friends, elders, family and all those who help me directly or indirectly to make my life good. When we are talking about success or failure of person. It was not all his fault but the person who r working him are same importance. I am feeling really proud that i always got great great teachers and faculties..

I want to thank praful sir, harsha miss, kunjalata miss, urmila miss, parmaar sir, ajay raiyaani sir, kanani mam, nirav sanghvi sir, hardik sir and many many many other faculties. These all are speial one. I hope they will forgive me even if forgotton any of my very good faculty.

In the starting i told u there is thin line between teacher and guru. And that diff. is teacher is going to tell u "GO AND DO THIS" but guru will come with u and say "LET'S DO THIS". Guru is always there and work with u.

Guru is not one who helps u in study or sports. Guru makes u better person. He is devoted to make you better person.

There are more 4 person whom i believe as my guru. Mr. jay vasavada, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam sir, Bhagatsingh, Rahul Dravid.

Before ending I want to thank to my best gurus My lovely dadaji and my parents who always help me and give me freedom to take my decesion.

Thank you very much to all of you to make my life better.....

Now its time for daily dose:-
Song of day:-
"GURU GOVIND DONO KHADE KIS KO LAGU PAY
BALIHARI GURU AAPKI GOVIND DIYO DIKHAY"
this is by kabir (not kabir khan from chak de ha)

Quote of day:-
"Shikshak kabhi sadharan nahi hota"
-chanakya

Joke of day:-
Teacher :- "Pray from your true heart. god always listen that"
Student:-" Sir if its true then u were not standing between us "

Movie of day:-
Lage raho munnabhai
If u want to see what is guru. See this movie here gandhiji is guru he is not forcing munna anytime but it is his love who allow munna to do work

Enjoy....

No comments: