Friday, July 4, 2008

THE PARTY TIME

hiiiiii guys.

Life is going cool and great.Today was one of very happy and good day in my life.

Today i have enjoyed a really really very good party. Our Centre Head got pramotion So, He throws a big time party.We were there from 7 to 11. But we were preparing for that since morning.
The big thing is i won 2 prizes in housee. I feel I m lucky in games first time :)

Apart from party today i like to talk about something that very close to my heart.that i like to see is my tv. I am crazy about tv. I specially like shows like khichdi, ba bahu aur baby, sarabhai v/s sarabhai, dil kya chahta hai.

Today i want to tell u about KHICHDI. It is one of my fav. show on tv. If u look at this serial u will find such a beautiful relation between praful-hansa, babuji-jayshree, babuji-praful

Each character is masterpiece in itself. Having a dumb like praful and her dumb princess hansa. Each time babuji knows that praful cant do that work then also he gives work to him. Gossip done by jayshree. toilet problem of heera, himansu's speech. and specially english translation of praful to hansa.Their perodi to all songs.

Yaar they are just wonderful actors doing great work...

Ok bored from that let's change topic. Ya, today i got call from a company for interview in mumbai, I m having technical interview on monday.And breaking news i get just now is they will send me japan if i m selected and within few months. Should i go for it or not?

I m really confused. Should i go japan or i love my india?????

With that confusion I m signing off, but before living your daily dose...

Song of the day:-
Today's realease and imran khan's first movie...
Dil kabhi ganda kabhi hai nek banda...
Very cool and nice song with rocking attitude....

Quote of the day:-
"When you think you have settle everything Life screws you"
Five point some one.

Joke of the day:-
A software engineer was smoking.

A lady standing nearby said to him "can't you see the Warning, Smoking is injurious to health..!'.

He replied "We are bothered only about Errors, not Warnings !!"

Enjoy.....

No comments: