Tuesday, August 12, 2008

After a week.....

Hii,,
So it was 1 week break i hope this doesnt make our relation weak..

Ya it was tough time to leave without writing blog but then also i had bit controversy over this blog so i thought at one point i should stop writing but now i m back and back with bang guys..

So it was really great week for me. I enjoyed lot, I worked lot and big announcement but it will be on tomorrow.

Let's start with olympics,ya Abhinav Bindra won Gold Medal in 10mm rifle shooting. Its really great feeling that India got first gold medal. One more thing is can it make spark in us. Can we follow him or we forgotton him after few days...

This type of persons are really inspiration but people and media only give them hype not real sense.It reminds me the way dhoni and guys wins worldcup2007. We were not having great cricketers in that team but it was team spirit and all were knowing their work.

This is indian youth. They know how to deal with pressure, how to enjoy things, how to be cool,calm and composed but they r really emotional guys. We can rule world but cant rule heart. thats why we still like shahrukh khan more than amir...

Today i m feeling great because i told papa about my project. I try my level best to make it successful. I know if this project will be done at its best i will be happiest person on world.I have 1 more year if i will not succesful i will go for 9 to 5 job which i hate most. But if i will be sucessful life will be never look back.

This project means life for me. I know this project will be too big to tackle by 5 person but i m sure i m going to work my best and we all will make this impossible to possible. I think life is going to give me oppertunity of life time. I know this will be huge and pressurable situation but if i can pull something out of this then life will be started on new way.

Tommorow i m going to present things to my head. And things will be in my way Next year same date i will be writing on my own website [:)].

If I could wake up in a different place at a different time could I wake up as a different person?

This is one of very good thought to discuss. now this things i faced many times during my life to bhuj-rajkot.Life was too changable those days. now i m really enjoying my life at bhuj. But i m really thinking big this time about project and i m concentrated on this project big time.

I think i should stop talking abot project now.
I will tell you tomorrow about project..
Now Daily dose

Song of day:
Tu jo nahi to kuch bhi nahin....

Quote of day:

If I could wake up in a different place at a different time could I wake up as a different person?

Joke of day:
A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an

old farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the

next day..

The next day

Farmer: "Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died last night..."

Kenny: "Well then, just give me my money back."

Farmer: "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Kenny: "OK then, just unload the donkey."

Farmer: "What you goanna to do with him?"

Kenny: "I'm going to raffle him off."

(Note: To raffle is to sell a thing by lottery - draw lot -! to a

group of people each paying the same amount for a ticket)

Farmer: "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

Kenny: "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened

with that dead donkey?"

Kenny: "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece

and made a profit of $998."

Farmer: "Didn't anyone complain?"

Kenny: "Just the guy who won.. So I gave him back his two dollars.

No comments: