Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hiii,
1 more day with fine mindset and cool day.Nothing is special few enjoyable moments and life goes at same pace.
Tomorrow we are having one more function at NIIT about tech guru.I m really happy way that everything went cool and great way.
I m really thankful to pradeep sir, zakir sir, alka mam, beena mam, bhavya, uncle, hetalmam,jiten sir, kaushik sir, and all students

It was really cool and life time moments to live.
Nothing more to write
just daily dose....

Song of day:
Rock on..
This song really rocks and really cool words..

Quote of day
"I put my heart and soul into the job but if I kept on going my career could have come to an abrupt end. I think this decision will prolong my career."
An emotional Michael Vaughan announces his resignation as England captain

Joke of day
A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an 18-year old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then said, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the Creek, he saw a rabbit sitting beside the stream. He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the rabbit fell dead. What do you think of that?"

The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else killed that rabbit."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."
Enjoy.........

No comments: