Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SINGH IS KING

Hiiiiiiii,
I enjoyed SINGH IS KING last sunday.I went with cousin and sis. it was really nice experience and it was just akshay movie. I think 97% movie was based on him only 2.9% was katrina(looks really cool) and 0.1% ompuri, javed jafri,sonu sud and others...

Movie was cool and really nice entertainer.I think akshay is more cool then shahrukh in this manner, It had msg and story too. I think anil dhawan should take a lesson from this movie before making a movie like "JO BOLE SO NIHAL".

Life is too cool this days enjoying my work lot and also started analysis of my project. I m really waiting and want to work really hard for that project.

Nothing more to write this days guys. I am also not feeling good tht i m not writing here lot everyday but I will surely write lot soon. because this days i m not getting any topic to write.
So feeling frustrated but i will surely tell lot here.

See you soon.....
Till then daily dose..

Song of day:
ISHQ BINA KYA JINA YAARO..
i m just listening song.

Quote of day:
"STOP THINKING, START DOING."

joke of day:
"Are you happy?"
"No I m married."

NJOY.......

No comments: