Sunday, September 14, 2008

JACK IS BACK

oh oh oh 
it's around a month i was not here.not anything to write nothing comes in my mind u can say i m on break but i think i m back. tired but not retired

hay no i m niether tired not retired.
Let's talk after long time.First i had dont lot of things this days. mainly speaking i went on trip with friends on bike, a book publish written on my dadaji, Life is great in many manner and also sometimes down in many manner but who cares just enjoy till hell.

Last night i talk with mihir, It gives me lot of relif and smile when i talk with him. He is best buddy.whenever i m not feeling well means when india losses i call him and talking abot our fav. shahbuddin and dhirubhai and others and we really enjoy it lot. mihir really thank u to be such a nice friend. really u r one of friend of life time. U r best buddy. Miss u lot...

ok next i wanna talk abot dadaji. He is best yaar, he has written 22 books and still on. I really want to share lot of things about him today..
we had seen that parents and grand parents give child a game or toys but my dadaji always give me books. He always take me too library. I love that place where i read "CHAMPAK".its not worth but it gives me chance to read fast. I m really thank ful to god to give me birth in such a great family. My dadaji is really like god for me.I  m always fond of read something.ya me and dadaji have different thoughts lot of time but we care for eachother lot. He is really nice person. 

Ok now about a book i m reading "OFCOURSE I LOVE U till i find someone better". A nice book not the best one, not the great one but u can use it for time pass.life is fun and it shows in book. Like at some point but most of time long time bcoz its not having great language or funky style.
authors are mixed in betweeen.
but who cares, i love the title which suited me lot. hay hay

Today its really nice atmosphere, looking really nice rain is here and i m enjoying every bit of it. love the rain forget pain...
Life is moving slow but i m enjoying it.
I have lot of batches this days working from 8 to 6 in hardcore way.but who cares just enjoy.

I had seen ROCK ON last week. A very good movie with such a nice story.It's never late for anything. Ya it's sequal of "Dil Chahta Hai" but this time they r 4. and they really rock on.The acting by farhan is good. I was thinking why he was working with over actor SRK. when he can do far better then him
So that's it from my side now..
I will surely write regularaly now.
and ya thinking for starting some technical stuff here also....

No comments: