Wednesday, September 17, 2008

STORY OF MY PASSION

Hiii,
Today i wanna share one of most thrilled experience of my life. I m talking about day i went to give my final exam of engineering..

Life rocks at A.I.T.S.. I enjoy my best time of my life with great friends but today i want to share about last day of college.

Date was 5th May,2008. It was hot day of summer and we have to report at college on that day. Due to some problem we were still in bhuj in morning.So we decided to take bus at 11.30 and reach there around 5.00 pm

Then we call to our faculty and they told us to reach there till 3 p.m.Now the tension was build because there was no bus so we can reach there till 3 pm. and me n tc decided to take big decesion to go to rajkot on bike. Its 230 kms long distance to go in hottest month of year and in afternoon. u can say its stupid bcoz no 1 will kill us for that. but we decided and we started journey at 10.45 am. from bhuj.It was really kool experince in first half hour were we enjoying bike riding. but then it was disaster.

We stop for 5 mins after 1 and half hour constant running.then we again call to friend in rajkot and he told we must reach there before 3 pm. now we were tense bcoz it was 12 noon and we have still go for 150 kms. and temp was around 43. We again started journey after just 5 min stop. 

I drive bike around 80-90km/h. We both didnt move for next one hour and bike was movin in great speed and great heat. At that time lot of thing running in my mind that it is my last presentation and my carrier dependent on this presentation.even if we reach there till 3. how can i give presentation after such a hactic drive?

We stop at "AVADH HOTEL". Time was 1.15pm and we r still 80 kms. away from destination.We stay there for 10 mins and again started bike and life was again worst.my hands were burning now. my bike was hard. I was just toughest time in my life. my ass was burning and i know how i spend each and every second for last 50 kms. I was on like hell..

At last at 3.15 pm we reach there. though we were late but the way we reach there our work has done .They allow us to give us presentation next day.Then i went for few work then reach to my room take bath and fresh'n up bit. then i went for sleep.

next day we have give our best and even in external viva we have given our best (it's also cool story but sometime later.)

I want really thank to tc he helps me always in my work. LOVE U TC.
MISS U LOT LOT LOT LOT LOT..
Have a great life

Soon with lot of intersting stuff of life.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

khubaj saras lakhan

Unknown said...

you are great sir what a risk.
nice writting its very good..